What’s in a name?
My crazy obsession with good names has taken me to Google, trying to find an uber cool, chic name for my new blog that I started in 2013.
Why Carpe Vinum?
A) Anything in Latin sounds intelligent and mysterious at the same time, a feat few can achieve- the others being James Bond, and a certain gentleman I am currently talking to.
B) Could be my recent hobby of wine-making which I am using as an ice-breaker in awkward silences, much to the discomfort of teetotaller I speak to.
C) Probably because you will need a glass of vino to get through the bullshit I plan to dole out here.
Promises to self:
1) Unleash the cynicism.
2) Be consistent in posting, unlike the zillion new year resolutions taken.
3) Three goals- validation, validation, and validation.
Yeah, this is the point at which you seize that glass of wine (or chai, whichever is your poison) and move onto the next post.


😄😄
ReplyDelete